• Commands: Opens a submenu of items for customizing keyboard shortcuts:
• Customize: Opens the Command Editor. For more information, see
• Import: Opens a dialog that allows you to import a customized key command set.
• Export: Opens a dialog that allows you to export a customized key command set.
• Command Sets: Allows you to load a customized key command set.
• Final Cut Pro Set: Sets the active keyboard to match the default key command layout
in Final Cut Pro X wherever possible. Select from English, Japanese, French, or German.
• Standard Set: Sets the active keyboard to the default key command layout. Select
from English, Japanese, French, or German.
Note: For information on customizing your shortcut keys, see
• Provide Motion Feedback: Opens a web page where you can send comments to Apple
• Download Additional Content: Downloads additional Motion Library content such as
templates, particle emitters, and replicators when your computer is connected to the
• Services: A system menu item that provides access to commands that work across
different applications. See Mac OS X Help for more information about this submenu.
• Hide Motion: Hides all Motion windows. (Command-H) The application is still running
in the background. You can bring it back to the front by clicking the Motion icon in
• Hide Others: Hides windows from all applications other than Motion.
• Show All: Shows all windows from all applications currently running.
• Quit Motion: Stops the application from running. You are prompted to save your open