2D Group Properties
A 2D group has the following properties:
• Its children are composited in layer order.
• Filters are applied to the group in local space—that is, flat to the image.
Checkerboard in 2D group with Twirl filter applied
• When lights are used, the group is lit as a single object; its children are not lit individually.
Note: 2D groups at the root level are not affected by lights.
• Because it is flat, a 2D group has Crop, Drop Shadow, and Four Corner parameters.
• It can have a fixed resolution.